If you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of installing new floors in your property, it’s important to take a look at the intrinsic value associated with today’s most popular flooring options:
- 98% of real estate agents say that buildings with new hard floors – such as bamboo or palazzo – sell for a lot more money.
- 90% of real estate agents state that properties with contemporary vinyl floors or modernised carpeting are easier to sell and help avoid protracted negotiations.
- Three out of every four appraisers say that commercial structures with built-in safety flooring sell faster than those with aged laminate or shoddy coverings.
As you might imagine, installing a new flooring solution represents one of the best ways to enhance not only the aesthetic characteristics of your property, but its intrinsic value as well.
The remainder of this brief article will focus on helping you ascertain a reputable local installation firm, so feel free to use it as a handy reference guide during your research.
Step One – Focus on Experience
As you begin scrutinising the local Beaminster flooring services, it’s important to take a long, hard look at each firm’s history of service to ensure a long-standing track record. In this regard, simply click on the About Us tab and ensure that the company’s founder can tout at least 30 years of experience within the industry.
Step Two – Ensure a Comprehensive Approach
Next, you’ll have to take the time to make sure your flooring partner can provide a top-to-bottom service, which should include the following:
- Advice and assessments for the perfect flooring solution
- Environmental impact, safety, and practicality evaluations
- Qualified in-house installation team
- Vast assortment of products, including modernised carpets, vinyl flooring, safety flooring, hard floors, and natural flooring, just to name a few.
Step Three – Look at the Salient Details
Last but not least, you’ll want to ensure that your firm of choice is well-respected throughout the local community:
- Featured on the MyBuilder platform with a 100% rating
- Past projects include extensive work in The Royal Houses
- Affiliated with Karndean Design Flooring