If you had any doubts or misgivings about the benefits and advantages of refurbishing your home’s roofing solution, take a look at the enlightening facts and figures shown below:
- Return on Investment: Due to the fact that new roofs tend to last upwards of 20 years (when installed properly), there’s a great chance that you’ll either sell your home or completely pay off your mortgage during its lifespan. With this concept in mind, it’s important to note that you stand to recoup more than 70% of the initial installation fees and material expenses in the form of increased home resale value. Bolstering your home’s intrinsic value is always a prudent undertaking.
- Curb Appeal: With a brand-new assortment of modernised roofing options at your disposal, you’ll be able to select the perfect replacement material, texture, and hue to match the aesthetic and aura of your home.
- Safety and Health: The new-age sealants and construction materials used in the roofing industry not only last longer and look great but they also provide unprecedented protection against leakages, mould, mildew, and pest invasions, an impermeable membrane if there ever was one.
- Energy Savings: A modernised roof can reduce the exterior surface temperature of your home, which naturally helps reduce the strain on your AC unit during the hot, sweltering summer months. By using a unique composite and tint, today’s roofing professionals can decrease your roof’s surface temperature by an average of 5°C.
Now that you know more about the benefits associated with a new roofing solution, let’s take a closer look at how to identify the most reputable installation and roof repair professionals in Perth.
Step One: Highlight the In-House Experience
If you’d like to avoid the drawbacks associated with hiring novice freelancers or self-proclaimed experts, it’s in your best interests to ensure that your roofing firm of choice can tout a long-standing history of providing top-notch solutions, refurbishments, and repairs. In this regard, it’s worth mentioning that the most distinguished roofing firms have facilitated upwards of 20,000 successful projects across 20 years of service.
Step Two: Focus on the Primary Materials Used by the Firm in Question
Next, you’ll want to turn your attention to the company’s in-house assortment of compounds, sealants, and construction materials to ensure a modernised repertoire:
- Wide range of Cool Smart Technology tint formulations
- Short oil and long oil solvent-based sealant options (this is the official amalgam approved by the Australian and New Zealand Standards organisation)
- High-quality coating system
- Permaflex acrylic repointing compound
Step Three: Ascertain the Value-Added Aspects
Last but not least, you’ll want to separate the contenders from the pretenders by seeking out the following traits and characteristics:
- Free roof inspections
- Complimentary no-obligation quotes and estimates on all undertakings
- 20-year workmanship guarantee on all projects
- Easy-to-use online request form
- Comprehensive suite of services ranging from repairs and restorations all the way to full-blown tear-downs and installations
- Detailed assortment of customer testimonials directly on the company website
- Fully-functioning product showroom