Electrical contractors who provide a full range of services know all about the variances between residential and commercial wiring needs. Therefore, full-service electrical companies are impressively equipped to take care of a wide range of electrical installations and repairs.
If you need commercial electrical services in Mexborough, experts in the field take care of electrical work in the following categories:
- Fire and extinguishing equipment. Electric work is carried out so that a business’s fire detection and suppression systems are fully operational.
- Security support. Electricians install a complete range of burglar alarms and CCTV technology to keep a business optimally protected.
- PAT testing. This type of evaluation ensures that a company’s appliances comply with the current safety regulations.
- Data cabling. Electricians provide cabling for businesses to maximise their network connectivity.
- Office lighting. Lights are installed in offices that promote workplace production and lessen the incidence of physical discomfort.
- Retail lighting and electrical work. Electrical work and lighting installations are performed after hours to reduce disruptions.
- Industrial electrical installation and maintenance. Electricians perform services and installations for electrical systems and equipment in factories and plants.
Alternatively, electrical services also are provided, as noted, for residential customers. When electricians work in this area, they concentrate on the following services:
- Rewires. Full or partial rewires are performed according to building regulations.
- Wiring for home extensions. Electrical upgrades are made when an extension is added to a home.
- Updating consumer units. Consumer units are upgraded or replaced to meet a home’s current electrical loads.
- Adding smoke and heat detectors. Adding detectors ensures protection against fire.
What are your current electrical needs? Schedule an inspection to stay updated electrically.